Friday, October 19, 2012

New Blogger

Okay I am very new to blogging and I love reading others blogs especially if it is about books. I really did not start reading again until I came across e-readers, and now I am obsessed. I really enjoy the romance genre, but I will read about anything I find interesting. At the moment I am reading Sylvia Day, Tiffany Reisz, and Megan Hart. Some of my other Favs are Donna Grant especially her Dark Sword and Dark Warriors series, Karen Marie Moning's highlander series and her Fever series, Kresley Cole, Lisa Renee Jones,C. H. Admirand,Chasity Bush, Chris Lange and Amanda McIntyre just to name a few. So what I want to do is simple. I am going to talk about the books that I have read and let you know what I think of them. This will just be my opinion, but feel free to leave me a comment about your thoughts. If you have any book suggestions for me just let me know. Like I stated before I am new to this blogging thing and I am not an English major so be kind if I have butchered the English language. Hope we can have some fun and get to know each other.

8 comments:

  1. love the background, but no lie, I love the Gandy candy;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't have a romantic book blog without a sexy man and he is the sexiest man I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana Cosby is excellent in paranormal and hot! I can't to stop by your blog again :-) It's fun having the age differences :-) I have a 12 yr old & 25

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to stop by your blog again! fing fingers didn't work quite the way I wanted ...great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Love the age differenc too. Will read Diana's books I love paranormal. Hope to have some book discussions up soon so check back. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The removed posts were mine. LOL need more practice on here.

      Delete