Sunday, March 10, 2013

Been a Little While

Hey Y'all it has been a little while since I have been able to blog so I thought that I would just drop by and touch base.  I have been a little slow reading lately and that is the reason I have not posted anything . I have read some very good books and I do plan to get some information up about them soon.  At the moment I an reading "Cursed by Diamonds" by J. K. Ensley and I am really into it. Hope to be finished this week so I can tell you all about it. She is a local author and I hope that her books really catch fire. Another writer that I adore is Chastity Bush, she has gotten a new publisher for her book "A Taste of Terror" and will be publishing under the name Anna Snow. If you get a chance follow her on Twitter at @AnnaSnow_author. In a few weeks I will get to meet two of my favorite authors Lisa Renee Jones and Donna Grant at their first conference in Nashville, Tn. So excited to be able to attend and it will be a much needed getaway for me and my husband. I will post pictures and blog about it when I get back.  Just a little update on what is going on with me.  Hope to have some contests and author interviews this month.  Until next time keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment