Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Already!!!!!!

It is here and I am so not ready for this month..I guess I need to get out the tree and start decking the halls. Santa is on his way and speaking of that jolly old elf... What do you want Santa to bring you this year?
What books are you looking forward to coming out this month?
Is there any Christmas or Holiday themed books that you would recommend?



Is giving books at Christmas a good idea or should you get a gift card to their favorite bookstore and let them pick out their own books? I am so full of questions today, I think that the stress of it being December has finally hit me and I have so much shopping and decorating to do today.

If you are an author or know an author with a book coming out this month let me know I would love to do a book blog about it.

Don't stress out to much today it is only DECEMBER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment